Thursday, March 18, 2010

The big 3-0!

Today marks the big 3-0!!! We are on the 10 week count down until we get to meet this busy little bee. HOW EXCITING!!!! :)

Jason and I had our maternity tour on Monday at the hospital and I learned a lot. I thought it would be more beneficial for Jason but come to find out they had a lot to tell moms. We got to look at where we would be having Baby Beasley and understand the whole process, meet the nurses, and see the nursery. Clearly with all the detail they gave us my face starting showing the "scared look" the tour guide stopped and asked me "Honey, Are you nervous?" my reply "Not today but when you see me next time, YES!" What kind of question is that? Nervous she just said we could be in labor (hard labor) for mayeb 24 hours or more. Who would be comfy with that statement? So I am pushing my lack of pain tolerance into another place and going to find some better thoughts for the moment. :)

Update on the nursery....the dresser is in and looks BEAUTIFUL. It's really starting to come together. Mom & I (well mom & Jason) hung curtains this weekend. I watched and learned just how hard plaster walls really are. I will hopefully get some pictures soon to update the blog of our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment